COCCITECH, with his new laboratory is able to give many completed services:
- Chemical-physical analysis of wine, beer and distillates:
- Sugars (glucose, fructose, sucrose);
- Organic acids (tartaric acid, malic acid, L-D lactic acid, citric acid, acetic acid, D-gluconic acid, pyruvic acid, succinic acid);
- Others organic compounds (ethanol, methanol, polyphenols, acetaldehyde, glutathione, proteins, several colloids);
- Metals and others elements (copper, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, sodium, chlorine and others);
- Determination of wine stability (tartaric, protein, microbiological);
- Organoleptic analysis.
Trough special enzymatic analyzers, with high precision of the analysis and certainty of the results, with daily delivering of the results.
- Chemical-physical analysis of soils and water waste (very soon).
- Microvinifications by using samples of the customer, this service allows to ferment the same mass of juice or wine in different ways and with different yeasts and with different requirements of the customer. The target is to experiment and to compare different vinification variables as yeasts, nutrients and others substances. A great vantage for who wants to change his method of production or some suppliers and wants to know in advance the chemical-physical and organoleptic results; service available during all year.
RESEARCH APPLIED SERVICES
- Project of research and development applied on commission of the customer, this service includes all services described above and experiments and research of products (wine, beer, distillates) with a complete pack of chemical-physical and organoleptic analysis and with microvinifications and specific trials in laboratory, with collaboration of University of Padova – section of enology.
- Research of new enzymes, organic microorganisms, proteins, fertilizers, adjuvants, fining agents, aromas, yeasts for wineries that want distinguish by using autochthon products.
- Research, isolation, enhancement and reproduction of yeasts and microorganisms characteristics owned by the customer.
- Research of the eco-sustanibility index of a company, products shelf-life in agriculture and food sector, recycling and valorization of by-products and natural products.
- LEAN MANUFACTURING projects for optimization of production lines for small and big systems.