FERTILIZERS AND BIO ACTIVATORS NOURISH AND GIVE ENERGY TO PLANTSThe line consists of 4 nutrients containing high quality plant extracts and yeast extracts, rich in free amino acids, macro and microelements. These products are optimized not only to stimulate plant growth, but also to meet specifications needs of the production cycle.
Biopresidium products represent an alternative to synthetic products to support crop development. Designed to be in line with the “Farm to Fork” strategy of the European Community and the certifications of integrated and / or organic agriculture.
STRONGER AND RESISTANT PLANTS
They nourish, strengthen the plant and, by enhancing its self-defenses, make it capable of reacting to biotic and abiotic stresses.
MORE QUALITY, MORE QUANTITY
They maximize the well-being of the plant at every stage of development. They increase the production of high-quality fruit and vegetables, rich in antioxidants and compounds with high nutritional value.
MORE ROBUST AND PRODUCTIVE PLANTS
Biopresidium is a line of natural fertilizers that balance the plant and initiate natural biological processes present in the DNA.
The Biopresidium line is totally organic. It consists of high quality plant extracts and yeast extracts, with a high content of free amino acids, macro and microelements.
Resistance and prevention
They activate and enhance the plant's natural self-defense, raising its resistance against adversity. They perform a preventive action against the effects of biotic and abiotic stress.
Stronger plants and fruits
The special presence of plant extracts allows to increase the nutritional intake and the strengthening effect of the plant and fruit.
Greater resistance to drought
They increase the ability of plants to produce sugars and to better resist drought.
Reduction of the fruit drop
The treatments after flowering allow a substantial reduction of the fruit drop.
Biopresidium A COMPLETE LINE OF FERTILIZERS AND BIO-ACTIVATORS
Constant support throughout the production cycle
• It makes the plant’s basic metabolism more efficient.
• The presence of low molecular weight polysaccharides allows greater absorption of nutrients and their better translocation.
• The natural hormones of the seaweed stimulate a correct and balanced growth of the plant.
• Helps to better cope with stressful conditions such as suboptimal temperatures, water shortages or salinity and to prevent their adverse effects.
Strengthens in the most critical moments, also due to stress of biotic origin
• Strengthens the plant’s self-defense as well as nourishing it and stimulating its basic metabolism.
• The particular compounds of this formulation trigger a physiological response in the plant that stimulates the production of important secondary metabolites (phenols, terpenes, flavonoids, etc.).
• The plant is strengthened to limit the damage due to possible pathogenic attacks such as Botrytis and Downy mildew.
Support from the formation of the flower to its transformation into fruit
• Potassium helps to optimize the ability of plants to absorb water and stimulates the cell division capacity in flowers and fruit in growth.
• Phosphorus is used to ensure all the energy necessary to carry out the process, being directly used in the energy metabolism of the cells.
• The combined contribution of these macroelements makes it possible to successfully complete this key phase, limiting the flower shedding and the fruit drop.
It supports the fruit ripening phase and improves production quality
• Calcium guarantees stronger cell structures and therefore firmer and more resistant fruits.
• Magnesium helps reduce phylloptosis, ensuring greener leaves and increasing sugar production capacity.
• The particular composition improves the organoleptic characteristics of the fruits, increasing the production of aromatic substances.
MORE HEALTH OF BUNCHES
Biopresidium Fortifica has been tested for several years in the vineyard. The difference in health of the bunches was significant both in Glera (for the production of Prosecco DOCG) and in Chardonnay.
STRENGTHENING OF VEGETABLE STRUCTURES
The analysis of the juice obtained showed a significant increase in the quality of the grapes treated with Biopresidium Fortifica. A greater quantity of sugars and greater health of the bunches were found, probably due to the strengthening of the plant structures by the organic nutrition contained in Biopresidium Fortifica. In the photo it is possible to see the difference of the bunches obtained from the 2 different treatments. The clusters of vines treated with Biopresidium Fortifica were healthy or with, at most, mild fungal attacks.
REDUCES THE FORMATION OF ROTS IN BUNCHES
Comparison between treatments against the onset of rot due to B. cinerea. The experimentation was carried out in two vineyards (located in Conegliano - TV) with a complete randomization of 2 treatments: Biopresidium Fortifica and water. The cluster infection index was calculated in accordance with Townsend and Heuberger (1943). The symbol "**" represents a high condition of significance for the ANOVA test (P <0.01).
MORE HEALTHY FRUITS WITH A LONGER SHELF-LIFE
Biopresidium strengthens the plant and increases its fruit production.
EXPERIMENTATION ON TOMATOES
With this experimentation we wanted to simulate the worst possible storage conditions. The fruits were kept in a humid chamber for 2 weeks. Those treated with Biopresidium Fortifica were healthier and with a longer shelf-life.
POST HARVEST APRICOT ANALYSIS
In this experimentation the fruits were treated with Biopresidium Fortifica during the ripening phase, subsequently evaluating their shelf life.